Eco Emi is by far one of my favorite subs. Natural products, many of which are full sized. For only $15 a month. You can't beat it. While my other subs are $10 I don't mind paying extra for better ingredients. Plus they pack their boxes so cute. So much thought and care. I love it. This box was no exception.
1. Mascara by Suncoat
2. Nail polish by Suncoat (I love the color they sent me!
3. Mongo Kiss Honey Vanilla Lip Balm (spells soooo good)
4. Athena Greek Yogurt Bar
5. All Terrain Sunscreen (I already use their spray version for my body on a daily basis. So I was super excited about this in the box!)
5. All Terrain Insect Repellant (I have the full size of this too. Used it in the Costa Rican jungle and it worked!)
7. Beauty Without Crueltly Body Lotion (great to put in my purse. Very light scent so I can layer with perfume. Yay)
7. Lauren Brooke Eyeshadow (kind of tired of these. I have so many from different subs. Doesn't mean they are bad though. I actually haven't tried. They look like too much hassle with all the glitter)
8. Seaweed Powder Bath ~ Lavender (smells very nice. I've gotten a few of these before and haven't tried. Will let y'all know when I do)