Monday, September 3, 2012

Aluminum Free Deodarant


Aluminum Free Deodorant

The search for natural deodorant without aluminum chlorhydrate (linked to cancer) that actually works can be a tough one. Here's two I use and you don't have to go to Whole Foods to get them. In fact, Whole Foods only sells regular Crystal deodorant, not Crystal Essence. There is a difference. Regular Crystal is not as effective as I'd like. But when u add the lavender essence it has antibacterial properties and also gives a pleasant odor. So if you've tried Crystal before and wasn't satisfied, don't be hesitant to try this one. So far, I can only find this at Walgreens. And nowhere else. I mean nowhere. The Arm & Hammer one is my new favorite. They sell it lots of places. I get mine at Kroger. It's cheap too. Only about 2.50. It has a fresh scent, so it is unisex, for men and women. Plus I hate sweet flowery smelling deodorant. This one has baking soda which I've found to be more effective. I used a Kiss My Face deodorant that had baking soda, it worked, but it was too strong n caused a rash. Arm & Hammer's formula is perfect! I'm on my 3rd bottle now. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with this one.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this...I used Tom's deodorant and it was not strong enough for me during the winter & I have been looking for a more affective one for this summer...I'll give both a try. Thanks for the help.

    ReplyDelete