Monday, September 3, 2012

Birchbox: The Best Box


If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I am a huge fan of subscription boxes. Well, there are a lot of them out there. But hands down, the best box, is Birchbox. Birchbox is the best box because it's consistent. I consistently receive great and interesting products to try. In almost every box, there has been at least 1 full size product. So I definitely feel that it is of great value. I also feel like Birchbox took my survey into consideration. I expressed a desire to receive natural products and they have done a good job of sending me things that are at least labeled natural even if there is some greenwashing. Lol. And well, the number one reason why Birchbox is the best, is because of the price. Birchbox is only $10 a month. It is one of the cheapest subscription boxes out there. I can't see myself ever cancelling my subscription for that very reason. Even if I don't like everything I get each time, there'll be 2 things I use. Now, I've attached a few photos, but unfortunately I haven't been photodocumenting my birchboxes since I received it. So here's a list of everything I've gotten to date.
March
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
OROFLUIDO Elixir (deluxe sample)
One Love Organics® Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm (deluxe sample)
Tea Forté® skin-smart™ Teas
Color Club® Neon Nail Polish (full size)
Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien

April
Befine Gentle Cleanser
MicrodermaMitt® Face Mitt
Befine Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15
Zoya TRUE Spring Collection Nail Polish (deluxe sample)
Wonderstruck Taylor Swift 3.4 oz
WEI™ High Performance Face Treatment Pad Collection (full size)
  
May
Arquiste Flor y Canto
Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream (deluxe sample)
FusionBeauty LipFusion Balm Lip Conditioning Stick SPF 15 (full size)
Ojon damage reverse™ Restorative Conditioner (deluxe sample)
Birchbox Notecards
  
June
John Varvatos Star U.S.A. 1.7 oz
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (full size)
theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac (full size)
BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages by Cynthia Rowley Bundle
Melvita Floral Water (deluxe sample)
  
July
GLOSS Moderne™ High Gloss Masque (deluxe sample)
Ada Cosmetics Bronzer (deluxe sample)
LÄRABAR® über
stila It’s Go Time Lip Glaze (full size)
Harvey Prince Hello - 50 ml
Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds
 
  ***
For those of you not familiar with Birchbox, it is a subcription service that sends you 5+ beauty samples each month for $10. You can purchase the full sizes of the products on their site with free shipping. You can earn reward points by doing reviews and referring customers which you can use to purchase products on the site. 
To join Birchbox please click here: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=q7hcv  

1 comment: